Proverbs 22:6:

Proverbs 22:6:
6
Train up a child in the way he should go,
Even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Monday, January 30, 2012

The sick bug strikes again and again and again.......

So on Wednesday morning Miss Monkey woke up sick, oh joy of joys the stomach bug has entered our house.  She refused to eat anything but toast all day, that is after we let her eat around lunch time, 6 hours after she last threw up.  Even at dinner, we where having one of her favorite meals pepperoni pizza, she said she wanted toast since sick girls get toast.

Fast forward to Friday afternoon, the sick bug hits Mom-o (as Monkey oh so affectionately calls me.)  Only it hit me with back pain and a headache as well.  After I got home from work I went to bed and let Dad-o take care of the animals.  Jellyfish decided that tonight was a good night to stay up until 2 am, Dad-o left for work at 8 pm.  Once I finally got Jellyfish to sleep Alligator woke up covered in sick.

2 am Saturday morning started with stripping the bed of Alligator and stripping her.  Off to the bathroom for a quick hose down and soap off.  Once redressed and ready for bed again, Alligator laid on the floor next to my bed.  Bring on 3 am when she starts the process all over again, thankfully I had the foresight to tie up her hair. But being 3 am when she did this I had her move to the other end of the pallet she was sleeping on.  I took down the blankets and pillow once we were all up in the morning.

Saturday morning I get a call from Grandma asking if she could have the kids so that Dad-o and Mom-o could get a break, of course I say yes, but that she was only going to get 3 of them since Alligator was sick.  That was OK, we were at least getting a break during nap time.  So off goes Critter, Monkey and Jellyfish to Grandma's house where they played for 4 hours while Alligator, Dad-o and Mom-o slept.  Yes that is right we took a nap, and it was AMAZING!

Now to today, Jellyfish rolled from his back to his belly and Alligator went poo in the potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment